Friday, May 11, 2012

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Inhoan lukea angstisia tekstejä, ja silti piti purkaa eilen oma ärsytys tänne. Pahoitteluni siis. :P Oli ollut aivan liian monta hyvää päivää, joten pakkohan tuon onnellisuusputken oli loppua ennemmin tai myöhemmin.

Nyt kuitenkin palaan viettämään perjantai-iltaani tämmöisten herkkujen ja Castlen parissa. :)
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille!

I made coffee pudding and a simple pasta salad, the bubbly was a b-day present. :P
~Misantrella

I hate reading angsty posts and still I had to vent out my frustration here yesterday, sorry about that. I'd had way too many good days, so sooner or later it had to end, and yesterday was just one of those days. Bah!

But now I'm going back to enjoy my Friday night with Castle and these taste delights. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...