Thursday, July 3, 2014

Comeback?

Slowly trying to get back to blogging, so here goes... :)

So what's been happening? I've been working overtime lately to save up some extra money and spending weekends with my boyfriend. So not that exciting, but I've managed to save up some money for my actually two weeks of summer holiday! I haven't had a vacation since I started working at the end of January last year, so I've been waiting for this a long long time!

I had my first two vacation days after midsummer on June 23rd and 24th. We spent Midsummer by going to Seinäjoki to see my parents on Friday and then headed to Evijärvi to my uncle's place on Saturday. My aunt and her husband from Canada had come to Finland to see relatives on their holidays, so it was nice to see them. My parents headed back home in the evening, but Mr. J and I decided to spend the night at the sauna cabin by the lake. The weather was really cold all weekend and I ended up sleeping wearing a hoodie and

There's five kitties in this picture :P
Cabin by the lake
Lakeview
Sauna (ja hyyskä :P )
We headed back on Sunday and just chilled at home the evening. I had an appointment to get my tattoo done on Monday, so I spent most of the day there while Mr. J was cruising around Tampere checking out second hand shops. My tattoo was originally supposed to be just bats, but on the first appointment with the tattoo artitst nothing seemed to go right, so after three hours of planning we decided to call it a day and booked another appointment. In the end the tattoo will be more complex and feature a lot more than just the bats, and is still a work-in-progress at the moment. I do love my Nossu though! ^_^

First appointment with the tattooist
Second appointment, work in progress
Nosey looks horrified abot his skin flaking (before putting on some more lotion)
Today's my third vacation day of the year and I'm just chillaxing at home trying to think up outfits for this weekend's Lumous-festival. I know what I'm wearing on Saturday to Dark Market, where I'll be helping Tiina from Rogue sell her products and also selling some of my shoes and clothes, since part of the table will be for second-hand items. I also know what I want to wear on Sunday evening for The End -party, but I have absolutely no idea what I want to wear on Friday or Saturday evening! I'm probably not attending the Start party today, because I still have stuff to do, but we'll see. ;)

Yesterday's work outfit
~Misantrella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...