I received this award from Chastel, so thank you, pretty girl! If you don't already follow her, go check out her blog, it's full of gloomy pictures and cool handicrafts. :)
Rules:1) Post 11 facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for You.
3) Create 11 questions for the people You've tagged to answer.
4) Tag 11 people.
1. 11 Facts about me
I ended up using the andthatswhoiam site as well, since it was easier. :)
~~~2. Tagger's questions
1. If you made a movie who would you want to act in it?
Hmm, tough one. I have no idea what my movie would be about, but I'd cast all or most of my favourites in it: Johnny Depp, Bruce Campbell, Bill Nighy, Nathan Fillion, Ryan Reynolds, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Ashton Kutcher, Keira Knightley, Nicole Kidman, Tim Curry... I'd cast a hell of a lot of actors and a few actresses! :D
2. Do you have a favorite TV-show?
Several, actually. I love Castle, C.S.I. (Las Vegas, the others are crap), Supernatural, Dexter, Desperate Housewives, Bones, Spartacus ~ Blood and Sand, Game of Thrones, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Happy Endings, Dead Like Me, Gilmore Girls, The Fast Show, True Blood, Fringe... Yeah, I'm addicted to tv! :D
3. Have you ever made some craft or art you're really proud of?Hmm, I can't really think of anything right now...two pairs of black woollen socks? I dunno.
4. What's your dream home like?My dream home is tastefully decorated with shades black, purple and silver in both furniture, linen, filigree ornaments and big enough to hold all my clothes and other crap! I'd have a separate room for sewing and crafts, a roomy kitchen, beautiful bedroom, a big luxurious bathroom with a gigantic tub...and someone else cleans it for me!
5. What's the last book you've read?I'm still actually reading the first book of Song of Ice and Fire, A Game of Thrones. One I recently finished is Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, I got that one from my mom.
6. Do you have a favorite cosmetic or make-up product, and if so why is it so good?
I have yet to find my ultimate favourites in foundation (hoping my new BB cream would be good), mascara etc., but I like both the waterproof and regular eyeliner from Wet'n'Wild, as I do with We Care Icon blue liquid eyeliner. I also have a couple of cheapo eyeshadow palettes that have really gorgeous and pigmented shades that I really like. My skin is very oily but can still get pretty dry around my nose, so finding the perfect foundation is virtually impossible!
7. If you could eat only one food over and over for the next month what would it be?One food for a whopping month... I don't think I could eat just any one thing for a whole month - except for ice cream! :D Hmm, maybe pizza, cause then I could cheat and change the toppings every week?
8. If you were a superhero what would be your weakness?
Awesome, everyone always focuses on their superhero strength! Lets see...
9. What's the best thing about autumn?
All the colours when leaves start changing! And the fact that the weather starts to get a little cooler.
10. What was the nicest event you went this summer?Lumous Festival, I had a great time! :)
11. If you had to recommend a book for your readers what would it be?
Well, I've been told the books I read are mostly trashy fantasy novels... So I won't go there, instead you HAVE TO check out Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. It's been made into a miniseries too!
~~~3. 11 questions from me
I'm going to skip this, sry.
4. I tag: