Monday, January 4, 2016

Only silence remains

I'm uninspired, I'm scared* and I'm tired. I don't feel I have anything to offer. I have no decent lighting, I work all hours of natural light, my camera is outdated and I feel too uneasy to pose even if my boyfriend is holding the camera. No pictures. I don't feel confident in myself in any way. No text. I'm hoping 2016 will be my year, but until I find myself again, I'm laying low.

I want to thank all of you for reading and staying with me over the years. It's been nice reading your comments and thoughts. If I do decide to come back, I will definitely let you know. ♥

~Love, Misantrella~

* the older I get, the harder I find all forms of cyberbullying, even when it's not even directed at me. I don't like to get into confrontations with strangers and I no longer want to share all aspects of my life. I'm still working on being me, I hope it gets easier some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...